Banner Photograph of BRAD CEMETERY - Highway 180 West of Palo Pinto. Taken by Judith Richards Shubert 2009.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award for "Texas Ties"


My dear friend, Janice Tracy who writes Mississippi Memories has just given my blog, Cemeteries with Texas Ties, the wonderful Kreativ Blogger Award. I appreciate it so much. Janice is also the author of Everything Blues and Cemeteries of Dancing Rabbit Creek. She is a prolific writer and dedicated researcher, and like the other Geneabloggers I've met, loves genealogy. Please visit her and take the time to read her very interesting posts.

This afternoon I also received the nicest compliment. Andrea Christman, author of Family Tales has also awarded my Texas Ties blog with the Kreativ Blogger Award! A fellow Texan who has been living away from her home state but enjoys keeping up with Texas and Texans, she blogs about her genealogy searches and sometimes posts a thing or two not related to genealogy. You'll also want to visit Andrea's blog and get to know her.

My other blogs, Genealogy Traces, Cemeteries of the Covered Bridges, Tennessee Memories, and Food Gratitude have all received this neat award. Thanks to all of you have been reading my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin